Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Remembering World War II
September 1st, today, was a memorial held on the Baltic peninsula remembering those who lost their lives in the war against Nazi Germany. Though I work two jobs today, I managed to salute and remember the Poles who I've come to know and dearly love thanks to singing abroad and working at Camp-of-the-Woods. I made pierogies. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanksgiving...tradition?
Motherhood journal What truly makes a house a home is tradition. I have four littles and they like the routine of tradition. I was one of th...
-
One day when I was in the thick of it, something bothered me that all I seemed to be doing with my three kiddos in the home was picking up t...
-
David Crowder band totally inspired me this week. I thank God for people who proclaim simple truths in profound ways. http://www.youtube.com...
-
Though the Lord is on high, He looks upon the lowly, but the proud He knows from afar. Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You preserve ...
2 comments:
Valerie, I am sorry I missed you the other day when you were at PBU. I have been in the hospital! I hemorraghed again when I went to my 6 week post-partum check up on Wed. and they had to rush me to the ER and do surgery again. I think everything is okay now but it was scary. I will try to call you soon.
This is Dawn by the way in case you were wondering who he and she is...
Post a Comment