This past weekend I had to opportunity to visit my native home land- Vermont. V to the izza. Lauren came with me and we all enjoyed the sights of a pristine Mountain Top Lake (AKA: Chittenden Dam). Whatever name you ascribe it, the beauty of the place remains constant. God's majesty was present in those Green mountains. That weekend, the Blondies truly did have more fun. Stay tuned for the next adventure: Salsa dancing in Philly!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
There's no place like home...
This past weekend I had to opportunity to visit my native home land- Vermont. V to the izza. Lauren came with me and we all enjoyed the sights of a pristine Mountain Top Lake (AKA: Chittenden Dam). Whatever name you ascribe it, the beauty of the place remains constant. God's majesty was present in those Green mountains. That weekend, the Blondies truly did have more fun. Stay tuned for the next adventure: Salsa dancing in Philly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanksgiving...tradition?
Motherhood journal What truly makes a house a home is tradition. I have four littles and they like the routine of tradition. I was one of th...
-
One day when I was in the thick of it, something bothered me that all I seemed to be doing with my three kiddos in the home was picking up t...
-
David Crowder band totally inspired me this week. I thank God for people who proclaim simple truths in profound ways. http://www.youtube.com...
-
Though the Lord is on high, He looks upon the lowly, but the proud He knows from afar. Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You preserve ...
No comments:
Post a Comment