Arise New York is a Christian outreach happening this Saturday in Central Park. I will be singing with Chad and Hilary a little after 1pm. Come hear some great sacred selections done by your one and only Vermont Rosebud as well as other musicians of various genera.
Check out the website!
http://sundayworship.org/arisenewyork.aspx
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanksgiving...tradition?
Motherhood journal What truly makes a house a home is tradition. I have four littles and they like the routine of tradition. I was one of th...
-
One day when I was in the thick of it, something bothered me that all I seemed to be doing with my three kiddos in the home was picking up t...
-
David Crowder band totally inspired me this week. I thank God for people who proclaim simple truths in profound ways. http://www.youtube.com...
-
Though the Lord is on high, He looks upon the lowly, but the proud He knows from afar. Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You preserve ...
No comments:
Post a Comment