Job 19:25
"As for me, I know that my redeemer lives,
And at the last He will take His stand on the earth.
Even after my skin is destroyed,
Yet from my flesh I shall see God;"
See Handel's "Messiah" "I know that my Redeemer liveth"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtU1c5JZf0k
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanksgiving...tradition?
Motherhood journal What truly makes a house a home is tradition. I have four littles and they like the routine of tradition. I was one of th...
-
One day when I was in the thick of it, something bothered me that all I seemed to be doing with my three kiddos in the home was picking up t...
-
David Crowder band totally inspired me this week. I thank God for people who proclaim simple truths in profound ways. http://www.youtube.com...
-
Though the Lord is on high, He looks upon the lowly, but the proud He knows from afar. Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You preserve ...
2 comments:
Amen!
I Love that verse!
Can't Wait to hear you sing it!!
XO Mom
who is your God? Jesus or Holy Spirit?
Post a Comment