Saturday I went on a photo shoot with a coworker who does some wonderful, creative photography.
Lesson #1: Dramatic effects demand dramatic acts.
Hence, my back and neck are sore. Love the shots, though. Can't wait to use them for a possible CD cover.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanksgiving...tradition?
Motherhood journal What truly makes a house a home is tradition. I have four littles and they like the routine of tradition. I was one of th...
-
One day when I was in the thick of it, something bothered me that all I seemed to be doing with my three kiddos in the home was picking up t...
-
David Crowder band totally inspired me this week. I thank God for people who proclaim simple truths in profound ways. http://www.youtube.com...
-
Though the Lord is on high, He looks upon the lowly, but the proud He knows from afar. Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You preserve ...
No comments:
Post a Comment