Having fun in Vermont spending time with family. Only home for a few days but am enjoying the time.
Yesterday the mountains were PINK! My favorite color! Can you believe it?! God must have known I was coming. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanksgiving...tradition?
Motherhood journal What truly makes a house a home is tradition. I have four littles and they like the routine of tradition. I was one of th...
-
One day when I was in the thick of it, something bothered me that all I seemed to be doing with my three kiddos in the home was picking up t...
-
David Crowder band totally inspired me this week. I thank God for people who proclaim simple truths in profound ways. http://www.youtube.com...
-
Are you lookin' for someone to be gentle with your broken heart, your shattered dreams? And are you searchin' for someone who'...
1 comment:
You don't know me - I'm Job Tate's aunt in Iowa - just had to comment on your word picture - what a wonderful description of God's presence.
Post a Comment