Very creatively.
She is late for work, but still wants her nails manicured with pink polish ;-) Taking with her the nail polish solution in the car, she promptly starts the car with the air going (hot or cold, makes no difference). While she sits in the car, it running and the air flowing, she paints her nails in her driveway. As she drives to work, they dry under the vents that shoot at the steering wheel.
Presto! Manicured nails!! ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanksgiving...tradition?
Motherhood journal What truly makes a house a home is tradition. I have four littles and they like the routine of tradition. I was one of th...
-
One day when I was in the thick of it, something bothered me that all I seemed to be doing with my three kiddos in the home was picking up t...
-
David Crowder band totally inspired me this week. I thank God for people who proclaim simple truths in profound ways. http://www.youtube.com...
-
Are you lookin' for someone to be gentle with your broken heart, your shattered dreams? And are you searchin' for someone who'...
2 comments:
But do your toenails match?? You are too funny! I have done much the same thing but always forget and do some intricate manuever involving my fingers before they are dry and get where I am going in desperate need of nail polish remover! Sorry we didn't connect when you were home. Too little time to see lots of people, I know!
Toes don't match, but they had to be done a differnt day, ya know... :-) Would have loved to see you! Too little time to see one particular person as well.
Post a Comment