More fun times:-)
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanksgiving...tradition?
Motherhood journal What truly makes a house a home is tradition. I have four littles and they like the routine of tradition. I was one of th...
-
One day when I was in the thick of it, something bothered me that all I seemed to be doing with my three kiddos in the home was picking up t...
-
David Crowder band totally inspired me this week. I thank God for people who proclaim simple truths in profound ways. http://www.youtube.com...
-
Are you lookin' for someone to be gentle with your broken heart, your shattered dreams? And are you searchin' for someone who'...
1 comment:
What a Cute Pic of Papa & Nana!
They're Amazing! Great that even more could be there for their 58th Anniversary!!
Thank you for sharing the wonderful pics and videos!
Such a Blessing to have you with us there!!
Lotsa Love, Dad&Mom
Post a Comment