So a few weekends ago I traveled to VT to work a women's expo for a local photography business. Before I left, the family took this picture- thanks to Teejs for his long arms. What a guy. Unfortunately, we are missing the M in family since we are missing one of our members and his spouse.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
F-A- -I-L-Y
So a few weekends ago I traveled to VT to work a women's expo for a local photography business. Before I left, the family took this picture- thanks to Teejs for his long arms. What a guy. Unfortunately, we are missing the M in family since we are missing one of our members and his spouse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanksgiving...tradition?
Motherhood journal What truly makes a house a home is tradition. I have four littles and they like the routine of tradition. I was one of th...
-
One day when I was in the thick of it, something bothered me that all I seemed to be doing with my three kiddos in the home was picking up t...
-
David Crowder band totally inspired me this week. I thank God for people who proclaim simple truths in profound ways. http://www.youtube.com...
-
Though the Lord is on high, He looks upon the lowly, but the proud He knows from afar. Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You preserve ...
No comments:
Post a Comment