Blonde's tip of the week... or something:
When unscrewing your car tire's air-valve cap thing-a-ma-gig, hold opposing hand directly UNDER the loose cap. Not to do so may result in the cap falling in the the hub cap crevasse, in which case you could try to squeeze your fingers in there to pick it out. Even so, it probably will never return again.
Thanks for tuning in...
(I WAS able to get air, by the way...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanksgiving...tradition?
Motherhood journal What truly makes a house a home is tradition. I have four littles and they like the routine of tradition. I was one of th...
-
One day when I was in the thick of it, something bothered me that all I seemed to be doing with my three kiddos in the home was picking up t...
-
David Crowder band totally inspired me this week. I thank God for people who proclaim simple truths in profound ways. http://www.youtube.com...
-
Though the Lord is on high, He looks upon the lowly, but the proud He knows from afar. Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You preserve ...
1 comment:
HA! HA! Oohhh, Princess!
Were you all alone on a dark and stormy night?
Thank God you were finally successful!
XO
Post a Comment