Philly is making city budget cuts. One cut is to deny plowing side rodes in Philadelphia unless the snow piles to 1 ft. As a Vermonter, I highly recommend they cut something else. Otherwise town budget money will be pouring into hospitals for the need of more hired hands as people will be getting into more car accidents. "Good morning Philadelphia" indeed. Start getting used to driving on ice ladies and gentlemen.
One good thing about this- Philadelphians may finally be able to learn how to drive in the snow. One of my critiques about Philadelphians is their disability on the snow covered roads.
A blonde's advice: Invest in snow tires now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanksgiving...tradition?
Motherhood journal What truly makes a house a home is tradition. I have four littles and they like the routine of tradition. I was one of th...
-
One day when I was in the thick of it, something bothered me that all I seemed to be doing with my three kiddos in the home was picking up t...
-
David Crowder band totally inspired me this week. I thank God for people who proclaim simple truths in profound ways. http://www.youtube.com...
-
Though the Lord is on high, He looks upon the lowly, but the proud He knows from afar. Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You preserve ...
2 comments:
where did you get that information? i want to read it! that is ridiculous! they already dont know how to plow roads. gosh.
On the news! Yeah, it is sick how they are resorting to that...
Post a Comment