First day of work they had the rookies park at a local church. How local? About the next town over.
I'm exaggerating. But It was a distance. This morning I'm going to beat the system. I'm making sure to wear my running shoes and pack my nice heels. Who would have thought I'd get exercise working at a bank?
So here I go... ;-)
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanksgiving...tradition?
Motherhood journal What truly makes a house a home is tradition. I have four littles and they like the routine of tradition. I was one of th...
-
One day when I was in the thick of it, something bothered me that all I seemed to be doing with my three kiddos in the home was picking up t...
-
David Crowder band totally inspired me this week. I thank God for people who proclaim simple truths in profound ways. http://www.youtube.com...
-
Though the Lord is on high, He looks upon the lowly, but the proud He knows from afar. Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You preserve ...
1 comment:
That's so funny. Smart to wear your Sneakers today!! Look forward to hearing from you!
Post a Comment